Thin strip of paper
1. Cut a thin strip of paper.
2. Wrap the paper around your finger. Make sure the paper is below the joint 3. of your finger and close to your knuckle.
4. Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with your ruler using millimeters.
5. Use the following chart to determine your ring size. Rings also come in half sizes, the measurements of which, of course, will fall somewhere in between the whole sizes.
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
- Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather. For best results measure your finger size
- At the end of the day and when your fingers are warm, your fingers are smaller in the early morning and when cold.
- Measure finger size 3 to 4 times to eliminate an erroneous reading.
NOTE : Need to request a half size? No problem! Selected the size closet to what you need, then when checking out you will notice a 'notes' section when you can make you custom size request.