FINDING YOUR SIZE
WHAT YOU NEED :
Thin strip of paper
- Cut a thin strip of paper.
- Wrap the paper around your finger. Make sure the paper is below the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle.
- Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with your ruler using millimeters.
- Use the following chart to determine your ring size. Rings also come in half sizes, the measurements of which, of course, will fall somewhere in between the whole sizes.
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
- Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather. For best results measure your finger size
- At the end of the day and when your fingers are warm, your fingers are smaller in the early morning and when cold.
- Measure finger size 3 to 4 times to eliminate an erroneous reading.
NOTE : Need to request a half size? No problem! Selected the size closet to what you need, then when checking out you will notice a 'notes' section when you can make you custom size request.